Free Post

This week my teacher Mrs Cliff has

given us a chance to do a free post!

What am I going to do this about?

I’ve got it! I am going to write

about two funny Creative Common

Pictures

The first picture is named Big Bunny and the second picture is named Big Buck Bunny.

I like the big bunny picture because it shows that you can just express your feelings when drawing a picture and I also think it is very artistic, very colourful and naturally a picture that expresses all different emotions such as funny, happy, sad, worried, relaxed and hurtful.

Big Bunny

www.garycmartin.com/big_bunny.html

Last but not least the second picture Big Buck Bunny. I love this picture because it’s cute, funny and represents Creative Commons. I think the artist of this picture has a great imagination of cute creatures such as a little orange fox, a grey and white mouse, a pinky purpley butterfly a little brown chipmunk and an enourmous bunny. I personally love this picture because it’s promoting Creative Commons in a way that will intrest kids in Creative Commons.

Thanks for reading

2 thoughts on “Free Post

1. G’day Teash,
    Thanks for registering your individual student blog in the blogging challenge. I hope you enjoy the activities and make friends with other students around the world through commenting and reading their posts.

The first challenge will be published on 20th September. Make sure you visit the blog at http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org during that week.

PS DO YOU REALISE HOW HARD IT IS TO READ YOUR POSTS WHEN ALL YOUR WRITING IS IN CAPITAL LETTERS?

2. Hi miss W, I hope that I have alot of fun in the Blogging Chalange do all different types of activities.

PS I do know how hard it is to read but it automatically does that and I dodn’t know how to fix it. SORRY